So basically, I have to go to all of these countries in the next 4 years. Man, I’m old and I hate it! You know when you’re a kid and all you want is to be an adult? Now, all I want is to be 16 again.
Anyways, I can’t stop thinking about travelling so to satisfy my bug a teeny, tiny bit - here are my top 5 - in no particular order. (with the exception of Thailand..)
1. Thailand - #1. #1. #1. Monkey island? Delicious thai food? Turquoise ocean & gorgeous mountains? I’m dying to go there. If I go back to China for my cousin’s wedding, this is a must. You can almost walk here from China ;)
2. Jamaica - This is actually a total possibility for 2012, yay! Fingers & toes crossed.
3. Spain - Must see Gaudi’s gorgeous designs. And stuff my face full of tapas
4. Brazil - hopefully 2014 for the World Cup, that would be insaneee! Probably unrealistic but a girl can dream.
5. Australia - Def have to see the Great Barrier Reefs. And the midnight penguins :)
I’m not sure how I’m supposed to travel to these 5 places in 4 years and they ALL happen to be in completely different parts of the world! lol but let’s be honest, I would be just as happy going to these places at any point in my life.
Can I please win the lottery now??